29 December 2009

Christmas and Freetime







Finals are over and we finally have some time to breathe! I was called in to work during the day and Danny works at night, so he had a lot of freetime during the day and found himself bored sometimes. One day, he got sick of being bored, so he went to the Wilk and set up a booth to give out free advice to people. He actually had a lot of people ask for his advice! I don't know if I was more proud of him or more embarrassed ;) I'm lucky to have such a creative husband!

We were also able to go to my parents house for Christmas. We did a lot of things like go shooting, sing songs, ride dune buggies, play blokus and speed scrabble, and we ate TONS of food.

3 comments:

  1. ARI/DANNY!!!!

    I AM BEGGING YOU TO REMOVE THE PICTURE OF US SINGING. I Look like hell. PLEASE PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! merry christmas! xoxooxxoruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious....Great idea Danny.

    ReplyDelete

Who is Danny Bond?

United States
I am not a creative person, yet I find I need a creative outlet. While many of my ideas are shared by the majority around me, I still need them to be heard, just not by anybody.