08 March 2010

Hooray for taxes!






So Danny and I just filed our taxes for the first times in our lives and we got a pretty nice return. I think it's because we are poor married college students. We were so happy to get it though! With our tax return money I agreed to let Danny get an XBox if I could buy some shoes and then save the rest (I like to save and he doesn't like it so much). He agreed and I felt like I was definitely the winner in this situation. He loves his XBox. And I love my shoes.

Just so you all know, these shoes are made for a more "natural" feel. They aren't stiff and uncomfortable like normal athletic shoes. And they make me jump higher, run faster, and look cooler ;) I'm just hoping they solve my blister/callouse problem!

2 comments:

  1. i still think they make you look like you have frog feet ... but they are definitely cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw someone running in these shoes this morning while I was out on a bike ride. I about slapped the guy with (with my foot) for wearing these crazy looking shoes.

    After reading your post today, I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt. If you like them they must be cool --- hope they work out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Who is Danny Bond?

United States
I am not a creative person, yet I find I need a creative outlet. While many of my ideas are shared by the majority around me, I still need them to be heard, just not by anybody.