
I am sad to say that even though Lauren and I agreed many years ago to never become a frumpy wife, this is what I have started to become. I got in the "I don't care 'cause I have better things to think about" mode and stopped doing my hair and shopping for cute clothes. So yesterday, while Danny was out snowboarding, I decided to go get my hair done. It's not that much different but I'm just happy I changed it! I was extremely nervous but Lauren pulled me through by reminding me of our promise to each other. No more pony tails for me! (unless I'm super tired and don't feel like doing my hair :) )
yay for you ari. it feels good to be ready and care. i'm not the best example of this, but i recognize a difference when i do my hair and makeup compared to frump days.
ReplyDeleteLove it. You're gorgeous.
ReplyDelete